Getting Organised checklist 3rd – 9th Jan
I find that I spend too much time organising then changing to a new system then redoing all the current people to the new system. Then I realise that in my allocated time to do genealogy that I haven’t progressed any further and spent my time just organising.
So, my main aim is to get organised during the whole year so I can spend more time researching.
1. I’ve cleared my desk of paperwork, then I put more junk not related to genealogy in the spaces. So now I’m back to clearing again, and attempt to keep it clear.
2. Love buying office supplies and therefore I have everything that I need. However noticed that DearMYRTLE mentioned about photo-safe pencils, do not think I have any of these. Therefore will look at my current office supplies and see if I have any. If not, will need to go buy one.
3. I got a 27″ LG monitor for Christmas to along side my 24″ LG monitor. So my desk is now complete. Also to mention I have Adobe Photoshop for scanning and editing.
4. Unfortunately, unable to get a red clipboard. However, I have a few different colour exercise books left over from my exam. Therefore have decided to use an orange book for computer problems.
5. Using a blue exercise book for my genealogy challenges.